COACHES, INFOPRENEURS

& CELEBRITIES

GROW YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN 5 HOURS!

4-STEP CEOP METHOD MADE IT SUPER SIMPLE TO GROW YOUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL IN JUST 5 HOURS A MONTH - WITHOUT YOU DOING THE HARD WORK!

ā†“

COACHES, INFOPRENEURS & CELEBRITIES

ARE YOU STUCK WITH YOUTUBE?

Get Youtube famous in 180 Days with the 4-STEP CEOP METHOD

ā†“

CEOP, IF YOU...

WANT TO SAVE TIME!

Editing videos, optimizing them for Youtube, and promoting them on social media is time-consuming.


If you have more important things to spend your time on, CEOP will be a great way to grow your Youtube Channel by investing the minimum amount of time.




NEED 2 WEEKS COACHING

The 1:1 coaching will make you camera friendly for a lifetime.


You will learn the best framing for your videos (No Matter What Recording Device you Have), Audio Setup, and Background setup for your videos. Also, you will learn how to set up the content strategy for your channel, so you never run out of engaging video ideas!


FOLLOW THE 80/20 RULE

As you know, only high achievers use the 80/20 rules where they do the 20% of the vital work which matters most, and the rest of the 80% job, they outsource so that they can focus on other essential things.


Our CEOP program is designed THAT WAY! So you can only do your part of the job and stay Stress-Free. Our team takes care of the rest.


This is an easy-to-understand concept

It saves you 80% of your time!

CREATE

You will create 8 Videos at the beginning of every month. It will take you not more than 5 hours in total. We will show you how.


EDIT

Our expert editor team will edit your videos. They will make your channel look premium by giving it a professional touch.


OPTIMIZE

Our SEO team will optimize every video, title, description, and tag. The videos will be on the first page for specific keywords.

PROMOTE

Our Social Media Ninjas promote each video on multiple social platforms. This brings authentic audiences to your channel.

The Gear-Up Package

Making your channel Search engine friendly is the first step to your channel Growth.


This GEAR-UP PACKAGE could be a great starting point for you!

What's Included ($500 - One Time Payment)

āœ”ļø Competitor Research (To know your audience)
āœ”ļø Channel Positioning (To attract the ideal audience)
āœ”ļø Channel Optimization (To get maximum organic exposure)
āœ”ļø Channel Branding (To make it look professional)
āœ”ļø Keyword Research (To find the top keywords for the channel
āœ”ļø 1x One-hour coaching on how the Youtube algorithm works.

FREE TRAINING!

This will help you to gain more YOUTUBE visibility.

Features:

  • On-Demand Access
  • Video Classes
  • 10-Minute Videos
  • 4 Topics
  • 5 Classes (Reply)

Benefits:

  • Find Trending Keywords with High Search Volume
  • Find Engaging Video Topics
  • How to Streamline your YouTube Growth
  • How to connect to your fan base
  • How to increase the Subscribers to your channel